Simply creating marketing campaigns for the mass community of customers does not work anymore. You should create targeted advertising campaigns to boost lead conversions for the “right” customer. Your targeted customer base should be divided into small groups based on location, age, gender, buying patterns, etc., to successfully market your products/service. Lead conversions for your business will only increase when you have the customer profile clearly defined for every marketing campaign.
Daniel Klibanoff – How can you work on lead conversions?
Popular serial entrepreneur Daniel Klibanoff is an expert in direct marketing and business growth in Asheville, North Carolina. According to him, marketing strategies should be customized to the customer’s specific needs if you want consistent success.
In 1982, he started his first data company with $500; today, it is a prominent business in the region. His esteemed clients include top names like Chase Manhattan Bank, BlueCross Blue Shield, Mutual of Omaha, and AARP. Allstate and other big names in their respective industries.
Witness outstanding success with your marketing strategies
According to him, you must be innovative with your specific business message if you wish to see outstanding success with your direct marketing campaigns. Market segregation is crucial here as you target the grouped customers better than a generic mass of people who might be interested in your product/service. Creativity will help you here as you need to reach out to the targeted audience who is interested in your product.
5 Steps to marketing success
When it comes to online marketing, he emphasizes a business focusing on the following steps-
- Optimize website pop-ups wisely- You do not want site pop-ups to be annoying to your customer, so ensure they do not surface too frequently to interrupt the browsing experience of the potential customer.
- Free samples and trials work wonders- If you wish to boost your lead conversions faster, give the potential customer a free sample or trial. You allow them to test your product/service before making the purchase. The potential customer is happy with a free sample or trial, and this step goes a long way in boosting your presence in the market.
- Do not forget to include the call-to-action- Your marketing message should have a call-to-action so that the customer is guided directly to the product page. Ensure it is visible and large enough for the customer to see.
- Discounts- Offer discounts to potential customers to boost lead conversions. You can even give them a discount for a limited period so that they are motivated to buy the product/service immediately.
- Visuals should be good- The visual content you post on your site should be attractive. Ensure you use HD images with a high-quality resolution to grab the targeted customer’s attention.
According to Daniel Klibanoff, the mentioned simple steps can have a powerful impact on your marketing campaigns to boost lead conversions for any product/service successfully. Take your time to create a customized marketing campaign and promote it to the right group of targeted customers for a better response.