When it comes to entertainment, there are few things that can hold our attention for as long as a good movie or TV show. And, of course, there are always those shows and movies that stick with us long after we’ve finished watching or reading them. What makes these shows and movies so great? Well, for one thing, they are typically well-made. This means that the filmmakers have put in the time and effort to produce a quality product. Additionally, the storylines are engaging and keep you hooked from beginning to end. To help you find your next favorite show or movie, we’ve compiled the top 5 episodes of some of our favorite TV shows and movies. So whether you’re looking for something new to watch or want to revisit an old favorite, check out this list!
The Good Place
1. The Good Place is a highly praised NBC series that follows a group of people who have been sent to the “good place” after death.
2. Despite being in the “good place,” the characters find themselves repeatedly challenged by Moral Guardians, who are instructed to keep them in check.
3. The show’s overarching message is that there is no such thing as luck or coincidence, only the choices we make and the paths we take.
4. Season one concluded with a shocking cliffhanger that left fans eager for more. Luckily, season two was released on August 6th and promises even more twists and turns.
5. If you’re looking for a series that will make you think about life and death, then The Good Place is definitely worth checking out!
The Crown is an epic drama series about the reign of Queen Elizabeth II. The show covers her early years as a young princess, her time as queen, and the controversies and events that surrounded her during her time on the throne.
Stranger Things is an American science fiction mystery horror television series created by the Duffer Brothers. It stars Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin and Noah Schnapp. The first season was released on July 15, 2016 on Netflix.
The series follows the investigation of missing children in Hawkins, Indiana in the summer of 1985. Eleven-year-old Will Byers (Noah Schnapp) disappears after visiting a secret government laboratory called Hawkins Lab. His mother Joyce (Winona Ryder) searches for him with the help of her friends Mike (David Harbour), Joyce’s ex-boyfriend Steve Harrington (Finn Wolfhard), and Jonathan Byers (Gaten Matarazzo). They find out that Will is being held by the government and must go to a remote location to save him.
House of Cards
The House of Cards is an award-winning political drama series that originally aired on the Internet television platform, Netflix. The show is based on the novel of the same name by Michael Dobbs, and stars Kevin Spacey as Francis Underwood, a ruthless politician who schemes to become President of the United States. The show has been critically acclaimed, and has been nominated for multiple awards including Primetime Emmy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, and British Academy Television Awards.
Big Little Lies
Lies get you everywhere in “Big Little Lies” ….
In Season 1 of “Big Little Lies,” the residents of an idyllic seaside town are forced to grapple with the discovery that one of their own has been lying to them for years. It’s a show about secrets, lies, and how they shape our lives. And it’s a surprisingly twisted take on motherhood.
Some episodes are more shocking than others, but all of them pack a punch. Here are the top five episodes from Season 1 of “Big Little Lies.”